We are engaged in the general practice of law including real estate and title work, taxation, probate, collections, family law, business matters, trials and general litigation.
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning: We assist clients in the preparation of wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents.
- Probate: We assist clients in the administration of estates, trusts, conservatorships, and guardianships, including the preparation of all necessary tax returns.
- Tax Matters: We prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals, trusts, estates and businesses and also assist clients in resolving matters with the IRS and Iowa Department of Revenue.
- Real Estate: We assist clients with all matters relating to the acquisition, ownership and transfer of real property. We are originating attorneys with Iowa Title Guaranty, conducting on-site closings and issuing title certificates, including field issued rapid certificates. We can provide closing protection letters through Iowa Title Guaranty.
- Collections: We represent creditors in collection actions, including foreclosures and account litigation.
- Family Issues: We represent clients in dissolutions, modifications, adoptions, name changes, juvenile court matters and unmarried custody and support actions.
- Business Matters: We assist clients with business matters including contracts and leases and in organizing and maintaining corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Trial and Litigation: We represent individuals and businesses in litigation matters, including personal injury and accident lawsuits.
- Bankruptcy: We offer a free consultation to discuss the details of your case and assess your eligibility.